Regulatory Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
My client is a world leading financial services institution operating across retail, corporate and investment banking.
As the Business Analyst you will liaise with Front Office and act as the interface between the system development divisions and the wider business stakeholders. The role will also involve regular, focused communication with various stakeholder groups, the business and support functions and to the senior stakeholder population in the form of regular MIS.
- Provided focused SME analysis and support in respect of all Cost Disclosure, Quality of Execution and Portfolio Reconciliations ensuring the business is in full compliance with existing and upcoming regulations.
- Identify business requirements for new regulatory obligations impacting the EMEA region and be aware of the regulatory requirements impacting the bank globally.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to support the build out of BAU processes and controls required to comply with the rules.
- Experience with derivatives gained in an operations environment
- Commercial experience with either EMIR or MiFID regulations (or both) including Transaction Reporting and Portfolio Reconciliation
- Knowledge of 1 or more of the following; Pyramid/Sphinx, OVS, MTS, O/A & Genesis
- Good knowledge of Excel and other MS applications
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
This role provides the Business Analyst the great opportunity to work with a market leading financial services organisation, on a very significant project. Working within this role the Business Analyst will also achieve personal development at the same time as expanding their network to include a diverse range of stakeholders.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply with an up to date CV.