Regulatory Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a brand new programme focusing on the business impact of new regulations with a particular focus on designing a cross product operating model that meets the new regulations. Regulations include CSDR and SFTR.
- Work with Product Managers, Operations and Business Leads across Fixed Income and Equities to asses business impacts.
- Produce the required project documentation; Business Requirements, end to end solutions, and functional specifications
- Communicate defined solutions to project stakeholders
- Assist in defining test cases and scenarios for relevant test phases
- Production of high quality business analysis outputs including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, process models etc.
- Extensive understanding of business processes and the ability to redesign these.
- An understanding of settlements and clearing
- Previous experience working on Regulatory Projects
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: