Regulatory Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Regulatory Business Analyst to sit within a cross-functional derivatives team and to play a pivotal role in communicating requirements to internal and external stakeholders. You will be involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle and leading on small projects.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Knowledge of trading processes
- Familiarity with agile methodologies would be beneficial
- Form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of derivatives and OTC swaps is essential
- Analyse business requirements for all regulatory change across OTC rates businesses
- Liaise with technical stakeholders and put together strategic and cost effective solutions
- Work with legal and compliance teams in order to agree regulatory solutions
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email