Regulatory Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
£65,000 - £60,000
A specialist International Asset Manager running both Retail and Institutional funds. The firm has over 80 years' of financial experience & expertise and is well known within the industry for its investment led culture focusing on long term delivery of results.
This a brand new opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Regulatory Change team specifically focusing on the delivery of high profile regulatory change projects. As a Business Analyst you will translate Regulatory Requirements into Business Requirements and analyse how this will apply to the organisation as a whole.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Translate Regulatory requirements into Business requirements
- Impact assessment of changes
- GAP Analysis
- Analysis and documentation of requirements Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Develop effective relationships across the business
- Confidently able to create/edit policy documents
- A good working knowledge of EMIR, MiFID II, Dodd Frank and PRIIPS
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within Asset Management
- Knowledge of previous and current regulations and how they affect the Asset Management industry