Regulatory & Operations Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £700 - £750
Contact Name: Ben Corston
A leading Japanese Investment Bank, providing securities services globally, with a European hub in London.
Working within a central Change unit with visibility across functions, you will manage a programme of work within the Operations and Regulatory landscape. Using the required extensive experience in Operations and Regulatory Change in Banking, you will manage a range of projects as well as reporting progress to Senior business figures.
- Creation and delivery of plans and other crucial project artefacts as well as the management of the operational aspects of the project
- Work closely with stakeholders from business and technology for efficient and timely project delivery, as well as with third party vendors
- Managing a portfolio of projects end-to-end across the full project lifecycle
- Coordinating on project "go lives"
- A proven track record of successful project delivery within Banking or major Financial institutions
- Concrete working knowledge of banking regulations and managing regulatory projects
- An excellent academic background, with relevant Project Management qualifications
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management capabilities
- A collaborative approach to working as a team player with excellent leadership
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to cover a plethora of business critical projects in a senior role with a forward thinking and innovative Global Bank.