Our client, a Blockchain technology company, is looking for a Regulatory Associate to join their growing Compliance Team. The company are being invested in heavily and are growing in multiple areas of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong regulatory experience, within a Financial Services or Technology company.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Writing and advising on regulatory policies and procedures
- Assist in defining a proactive approach to the identification of regulatory risk across the business
- Contribute to horizon scanning and monitoring of internal policies, procedures and controls against new regulations
- Conduct horizon scanning to identify regulatory change and best practice in relation to regulatory changes
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to identification of regulatory risk change and potential impacts to the business
- Managing regulatory change for the business
- Conducting compliance monitoring and reviews to ensure the company is compliant with the FCA and PRA rules and regulations
- Assist with upcoming regulatory projects and the impact this has on the business
- Maintaining good relationships with the regulators
- Previous legal experience within Financial Services is essential
- Can demonstrate strong prior regulatory knowledge
- Must have previous experience liaising with the regulators
- Must have proven experience working in a regulatory change, regulatory affairs or regulatory advisory capacity
- Knowledge of PRA and FCA rules is key, and the ideal candidate would have previously worked at the PRA
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills is key
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.