This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Retail Banking, Private Banking, and Corporate Banking and Investment Banking activities.
You will join a Compliance team focused on providing Regulatory Advisory expertise into Regulatory Change workstreams taking place across the Custodian business globally.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and oversight of the business initiatives including but not limited to the development of an appropriate conduct framework, conflicts management processes and procedures and MI to demonstrate adherence to best practice
- Manage regulatory and compliance issues relating to the delivery of products globally, supporting business strategy across regulatory compliance
- Assist in defining a proactive approach to the identification of regulatory risk across the business
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to identification of regulatory risk change and potential impacts to the business
- Help define and implement policies and procedures to support the business to meet regulatory requirements
- Develop and continuously review a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business globally
- At least 8 years' experience within Compliance and Regulatory Advisory is essential
- Strong Regulatory Advisory / Reg Change experience obtained from experience working for a Custodian, Corporate Trust, Loan or Security Services Company
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- An understanding of Investment Banking industry and related products is highly desirable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Demonstrable track record in top-tier global bank
- Good understanding of the financial markets
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.