This is a major global Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Keep up-to-date with current with upcoming regulations and potential impacts to the business and working closely with the Regulatory Change and Development teams
- Analyse the impact of regulatory developments for the business with the aim of equipping the business with a forward looking view of new / emerging issues and trends
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to identify regulatory risk change and potential impacts on various business lines
- Develop and continuously review a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business
- Assist in defining a proactive approach to the identification of regulatory risk
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with prior auditing/legal/strong regulatory experience
- Previous experience within Regulatory Advisory / Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Change gained working for a major wholesale bank or consultancy is required
- This candidate is expected to have product knowledge and understanding of wholesale banking and lines of business
- SME knowledge of UK and European wide regulations and how these regulations apply to a major banking institution is essential
- Experience within asset management is beneficial
- Previous regulatory project experience is desirable, although this is not a project management focused role
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.