A rapidly expanding FinTech organisation are looking for an outstanding graduate from a top tier university for a Regulatory Accountant position. No previous Regulatory experience required, you will report directly into the Head of Regulatory Reporting, where they will teach you everything you need to know. It is a fantastic, progressive opportunity to join a small, dynamic team into a role with considerable breath.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Management of regulatory and financial daily, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements complying with EMEA and US regulatory bodies
- Regulatory Capital usage monitoring on a regular basis
- Looking at liquidity and capital structure, forecasting balance sheet growth
- Supporting audit preparation of annual financial statements and regulation on an annual basis
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Maths, Economics, Finance, Statistics degree from a top 10 university, minimum 2.1
- Exceptional academic credentials (Strong A Levels, A*/A/B grades)
- Potentially art-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Provide cross coverage of teams workload
- Strong IT proficiency (Excel, different types of software, SQL)
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Laura Avery at Twenty Financial Services.