Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Management firm who are looking for a Reference/Static Data Manager.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations you'll be spearheading the newly formed function with the intention to take on additional teams as your prove yourself.
- Manage a team of circa 15 employees
- Manage static information across global trading systems
- Accountable for the setup of securities static data
- Responsible for the verification of asset prices held globally
- Help with the set up on funds, brokers and custodians to trading systems
- Work with other senior managers to develop and implement new procedures
- Prior team management responsibilities
- Strong Reference or Static Data experience
- Experience managing multiple project initiatives
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information