An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking data analyst (reference/market) to join a leading Investment Bank based in London. This role is an initial 6 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent.
- Manage the maintenance of reference data in source systems for new and existing clients
- Input and maintain authorised treasury credit limits in source systems
- Ensure that client accounts are mapped correctly in all relevant source systems
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of systems related to the security static data maintenance.
- Responsible for the daily cleansing, analysis and maintenance of MVP data in the Asset Control system and for the accuracy of the same data within the source systems.
- Experience in either reference or market data
- Builds strong relationships with business partners, customers and team consistently using phone and face to face conversations over and above email.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong understanding of the financial sector