An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reference Data AVP to join a Leading Financial Institution based in the City. There will be an opportunity to work across all asset classes providing an excellent opportunity for exposure to Front Office, Operations & Risk Management functions.
- Work within the Reference Data Management department to ensure relevant data capture is accurate, reliable and fit for all purposes.
- Ensure all processes are optimised and efficient to support the Master Data Strategy.
- Responsibility for sourcing, validating data as well as reviewing the process side in terms of audit requirements and management reports.
- Optimising the costs associated with Data Capture
- Active involvement in the firm’s projects and initiatives with a focus on controls.
- Aiming to have a positive impact across all business areas and building proactive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a Reference Data position
- Common Organisational data experience
- Detailed practical/working knowledge of issues related to Reference Data across a range of asset classes
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products and client/counterparty processes
- Gloss and Murex desirable
- Ability to manage large workloads and proven experience within a team function.