An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reference Data Analyst to join a Leading Financial Institution based in the City. This global player has just recently opened up a Centre of Excellence which is responsible for management of Data across their International Business and this is a great chance to contribute to the successful path towards an International Data Model which is essential for the firm's success. This department wants to develop a unique data strategy and data governance framework to improve the value of data whilst driving improvements and facilitating change. There will be an opportunity to work across all asset classes providing an excellent opportunity for exposure to Front Office, Operations & Risk Management functions.
- Work within the Reference Data Management department to ensure relevant data capture is accurate, reliable and fit for all purposes.
- Ensure all processes are optimised and efficient to support the Master Data Strategy.
- Responsibility for sourcing, validating data as well as reviewing the process side in terms of audit requirements and management reports.
- Active involvement in the firm's projects and initiatives with a focus on controls.
- Aiming to have a positive impact across all business areas and building proactive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a Reference/Static Data position
- Detailed practical/working knowledge of issues related to Reference Data
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products and client/counter-party processes
- Ability to manage large workloads and proven experience within a team function.