Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting on behalf of a FinTech firm based in London who are seeking a reconciliations analyst to join a growing team.
- Ensure most efficient payment flow is in place and perform reconciliation across all suppliers in the payment chain (acquirer, various banking partners, pay-out partner)
- Ensure our safeguarding requirements as mandated by the FCA are met at all times
- Check and reconcile supplier fees (acquirer, gateway, KYC provider, banking partner, pay-out partner) against actual usage
- Oversee invoice generation for the clients
- Help evolve and perfect our pricing structure as we add new services
- At least 3 years in a reconciliations role
- Experience in implementing new processes and procedures
- Experience working in a start-up environment beneficial
- Experience in financial services and a regulated entity is a prerequisite
- Effective communication skills to liaise with other departments
- Efficient in producing and analysing financial reports
If this role is of interest, please send Charles an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.