Our Client, a major FinTech and lending business based in Berlin is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join, the company is expanding quickly and offer a relaxed and down-to-earth culture.
This is a newly created position for a Rechtsanwalt/Rechtsanwältin to join a small but growing team. This role will offer a great opportunity to help implement new processes and help grow the function further, other responsibilities may include:
- Providing strategic and ad-hoc legal advice relating to Credit and Litigation
- Working with internal Payments, Credit, Risk and Legal teams to help advise on outstanding payments and debt recovery
- Drafting legal documents and policies to assist in internal procedures and court cases
- Liaising with external counsel, lawyers, debtors and enforcement bodies in ongoing court cases
- Building internal relationships with the Compliance, Legal, Risk and Payments teams
- Participating in wider Legal projects across the business
- Legal and litigation experience gained working directly at a Law Firm or within industry in Financial Services, Payments, Lending or Retail Banking
- Qualified German lawyer with Zweites Staatsexamen
- Strong legal knowledge of German Laws and Regulations, Corporate Law and Credit
- Fluency in German and English is essential including both verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.