Realtime Developer - Finance - London - Up to £90,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a Realtime Developer. You will be joining and organisation with a strong presence in the European financial markets and a rapidly growing presence in the North American and Asian Markets.
- Involved in all stages of the software life-cycle from requirements gathering to development and testing of real-time and EOD systems.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of current software applications deployed as part of projects and providing support.
- To perform technical analysis and produce quality functional, detailed design, unit test plans from requirement specifications.
- To provide software testing and performance tuning before implementing in critical operational environment.
- Support implementations and provide 3rd line support to systems and improvement of processes and productivity in projects.
- Strong experience in distributed, message-based application development and support with experience in threading, failover or event based systems.
- Strong Linux and scripting skills required (Lua/Python/Ruby).
- Experience in release and configuration management.
- Experience of test-driven development and continuous integration.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Realtime Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.