An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Derivatives Operations Analyst to join a growing team.
The analyst role will be responsible for the exception and risk management for the Global Interest Rates and Equity Derivatives businesses including the end to end processes for pre and post trade functions including trade confirmation, settlement, trade life cycle events and investigations.
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and proactive approach by highlighting inefficiencies, risk and implementing improvements to stream line our processes.
- Strong risk assessment skills along with a sound knowledge of the Bank's risk and control framework and proactively identify risk - evaluate and enhance controls.
- Strong understanding of operational risk management to effectively identify issues and dependencies while keeping abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements to assess potential impacts.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Interest Rate and Equity Derivative confirmation documentation, processes, workflows, systems/applications, and regulatory reporting functions.
- Work closely with compliance staff and other support functions on investigations and remediation of exceptions identified.
- Relevant work experience (Equity Derivatives is a necessity)
- Excellent understanding of the Derivatives products the businesses supports, the market and currencies that the businesses trade in, applicable deal capture and trade validation processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Proficient in various systems used by the business (i.e. Calypso, RCM, Scrittura)
- Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.