Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global financial organisation that is looking for a Rates Middle Office Senior Associate. In this hybrid role you will be responsible for all Operational BAU processes including booking, trade receipt, portfolio omptimisation & compression activity as well as taking a lead role on process improvements, controls and project initatives.
- Operational processing involving margin runs, trade receipt, event management and back loading cycles.
- Post lifecycle events such as compression activity and portfolio transfers
- Streamlining processes and using initiative to implement solutions to enhance the control framework
- Smoke testing and quality gate exercises
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients - being a single point of contact for an escalation issues.
- At least 3 years' experience in Interest Rates Middle Office
- Strong analytical skills - Advanced Excel would be beneficial
- Stakeholder management experience
- Bachelors degree
If you are interested in discussing this position further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment