Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Quantitative Risk Analyst for a leading Financial Services Institution based in London.
The main responsibility of the role will be to assist with developing the risk library and tools using R, as well as designing risk models to support new and existing products.
- Development of risk library and tools
- Automate manual processes
- Develop and maintain pricing models, risk analytics, stress testing, back testing and sensitivity tests.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders providing updates on model and product developments.
- Quantitative degree such as financial engineering, mathematics, economics, physics etc
- 2+ years' experience in quant focused position, preferably in risk
- Coding skills with R desirable but open to consider individuals from a Python, C++, C#, or Matlab background
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
- Good communication skills