Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Quantitative Analytics Associate for a Global Asset Management firm based in London.
Focussing on fixed income funds, the role sits within the wider investment risk & analytics team, having responsibility for quant tools and models used for the investment teams, quantitative research and investment risk.
- Maintain and develop quantitative tools and the analytical engine
- Use quant methodologies to support the investment process
- Work closely with the technology and development teams, providing mathematical skills to validate model outputs and assist with implementation
- Strong educational background, ideally at Master's level in mathematics, financial engineering etc
- Good quantitative skills from a research, investment or risk background
- Python or R would be preferable but use of other programming languages such as C++ or Matlab will be considered
- Fixed Income or Credit Derivatives knowledge highly desirable