Quantitative Risk Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months
Day rate: £600 - £700
A leading global Markets Infrastructure business that serves major international exchanges, as well as a range of OTC markets. They specialise in working across a broad range of asset classes on a Global scale.
This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in the implementation of risk solutions at this world renowned business. The candidate will come from a strong quantitative background with an excellent understanding of credit swaps, and also will have expert modelling skills. The business is going through a large period of growth currently and so the scope of work within this candidate's remit will be vast and highly significant.
- Hands-on work in quantitative analysis of designing, validating and implementing risk models
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytical rigour is maintained at all times
- Lead business and risk management dialogue cross-business, giving you exposure across the entire organisation
- Experience of working on Front Office or Middle Office projects within Risk Management
- Direct experience of product pricing
- Excellent R and excel skills
- Specialist knowledge of credit swaps is essential
- A solid understanding of risk management and take a logical approach to addressing issues and problem solving
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to be heavily involved with both Business Analysis and Quantitative Analysis of projects led within an award winning business in the Risk Change field. This position will give you exposure across an organisation that sits as the lynch pin of the dynamic Markets Infrastructure industry.