Quant Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - Paris
Day rate: €500 - €550 per day
A leading global Markets Infrastructure business that serves major international exchanges, as well as a range of OTC markets. They specialise in working across a broad range of asset classes on a Global scale.
Reporting directly into the Manager of Risk Change of this award winning business, you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of risk solutions on a number of diverse projects within the organisation. The business is going through a large period of growth currently and so the scope of work within your remit will be vast, including Risk monitoring, risk methodology design and implementation
- Responsible for owning detailed specifications and business requirements to ensure that best practice, market standards and analytic rigour is maintained at all times
- Lead business and risk management dialogue cross-business, giving you exposure across the entire organisation
- Hands-on work in quantitative analysis of designing and validating risk models
- Must be fluent in French and English in order to write documentation in these languages
- Experience of working on Front Office or Middle Office projects within Risk Management
- Specialist knowledge of cash equities and derivatives
- A solid understanding of risk management and take a logical approach to addressing issues and problem solving
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to be heavily involved with both Business Analysis and Quantitative Analysis of projects led within an award winning business in the Risk Change field. This position will give you exposure across an organisation that sits as the lynch pin of the dynamic Markets Infrastructure industry.