Quant Analyst - Financial services - London
A leading financial institution is currently looking for a Quant Analyst with expertise in R and automation modelling. You will be working on Fixed income and Equities products and looking to create automated processes to drive department efficiency.
The validation performed in Data Analytics should algorithmically decidable and the role of the manager would be to internally and regularly automate most of the tasks for both existing and new data.
- Responsible for automation/development of automation tools of existing processes within Data Analytics. This includes developing tactical solutions, contributing to FLR RCL quant library, and engaging with IT for productionised solutions.
- Monitoring of controls relating to the aforementioned data
- Low number of incidents relating to control failure being the key KRI.
- Swift resolution of actions relating to incidents which impact Data Analytics. E.g., implementation of additional controls or adjustments to existing ones.
- Scripting skills required in R or alternative such as Python, C++ or Java
- SQL Bloomberg + Reuters data manipulation would be preferable
- Knowledge and commercial exposure to risk.