Qualitative Market Research Manager - FinTech - London
£35,000 - £45,000
An independent research and media start-up, who carry out market research, publish findings and cut out the Jargon in order to help the average person make smart investment decisions quickly and painlessly.
This is a great opportunity for Qualitative Market Researcher looking to take a step up, be a larger part of a smaller team and join a boutique company with a strong mission and values. This role requires you to work with a high level of independence and pro-activity.
You will gain industry exposure to senior executives and policy influences; being immersed in the world of financial services, becoming an expert in identifying industry challenges and creating valuable proactive research rather than responding to purely to incoming client briefs.
- Designing and writing research proposals
- Creating materials required for qualitative research
- Qualitative moderation - including focus groups, phone and face-to-face interviews with consumers
- Collecting and analysing quantitative data
- Aggregating data from multiple sources, to present a single view with meaningful conclusions
- Producing written client reports which summarise and report back on the findings
- Experience creating and managing consumer research projects for clients
- Comfortable using qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Have a good understanding of the key financial products and services
- Confident around key stakeholders and clients
If you think this role sounds right for you then please apply directly with an up to date CV