QA Test Manager - Financial Services - London - £70,000 - £80,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a QA Test Manager to join their growing team.
- Assist in defining testing strategy and Governance policy
- Participate various Project and Programme working groups in the capacity of a QA Test Manager representative.
- Assist in Co-ordinating test runs against test plans and validating that testing within the SIT phase allows the UAT environment to be ready for use, and provide additional test management assistance in the UAT phases
- Assist in setting up and then managing of the dedicated End-to-end testing estate, to support SIT / UAT testing
- Assist in identifying / co-ordinating release / deployment steps necessary to install relevant component changes into an overall end-to-end testing framework, as part of a defined QA release process
- Undertake QA Test Manager role across mutli-project initiatives, in both UK and globally.
- Experience owning and managing the co-ordination and support of System (and some UAT) Test phases, working closely alongside the Project managers
- Experience with Test tools such as QC / JIRA
- Experience documenting and reviewing test strategies , plans and cases with key project stakeholders, development teams, BA's and PM's
- Experience preparing test cases, generation of test reports (daily / weekly) showing test coverage, progress and defects. Willing to actually execute and support testing work, as well as managing initiatives.
- Experience in assisting with Test defect management and resolution across project teams
- Experience in testing across multiple financial applications/environments with many integration points, real time and end of day
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and financial products - Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivatives, and related supporting data, market and reference.
- Experience in Risk areas specifically Cedit and Market, covering PFE/VaR measures would be beneficial.
- Exposure to key 3rd Party Banking systems: Murex, Gloss, Oracle, SharePoint, Serena, Dimensions, Team Track, Intellimatch, Sentry, Middleware, Moody's Analytics, Reference Data Systems
- AGILE, Waterfall, V- Model, RAD, ISEB Testing PRINCE2,
- SQL, HPQC, ALM, QTP, Sprinter, Selenium, JIRA, Putty, Confluence
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective QA Test Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.