QA Test Manager - Financial Services - London - £500 Per Day 6 Months Contract
A leading financial services firm are looking for a QA Test Manager to join their growing team.
- Participate in the banks MIFID 2 programme of work as the overall QA Test Manager responsible for overseeing the end to end testing delivery for MIFID2 Markets and Reporting Workstreams.
- Manging the co-ordination of test runs against test plans and validate that testing within the SIT phase allows the UAT environment to be ready for use, and provide additional test management assistance in the UAT phases
- Assist in the setting up and then managing of the banks dedicate End-to-end testing estate, to support SIT / UAT testing for the MIFID2 Programme of work
- Assist in identifying / co-ordinating release / deployment steps necessary to install relevant component changes into an overall end-to-end testing framework , as part of a defined QA release process
- Review of requirements acceptance criteria
- Senior stakeholder management
- Oversee both front , middle and back office testing requirements for the MIFID 2 Programme of Work
- Experience owning and managing the co-ordination and support of System (and some UAT) Test phases, working closely alongside the Project managers
- Experience around preparing test cases, generating test reports and showing test coverage, progress and defects. Experience in assisting with Test defect management and resolution across project teams
- Experience in testing in financial services with many integration points, real time and end of day across front , middle and back office systems, end-to-end trade lifecycle
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and financial products - Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivatives, and related supporting data, market and reference
- Experience of environment management for testing , planning capacity, version control, test data sourcing
- Experience of release management processes, use of source control tools, alongside issue tracking tools,
- Experience in requirements around MIFID2 would be beneficial
- Exposure to key 3rd Party Banking systems: Murex, Gloss, Oracle, SharePoint, Serena, Dimensions, Team Track, Intellimatch, Sentry, Middleware, Moody's Analytics, Reference Data Systems
- PRINCE2, AGILE, Waterfall, V- Model, RAD, ISEB Testing
- SQL, HPQC, ALM, QTP, Sprinter, Selenium, JIRA, Putty, Confluence
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective QA Test Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.