QA Test Analyst - Financial Services - London - £400-£450 Per Day 6 Months Contract
A leading financial services firm are looking for a QA Test Analyst to join their growing team.
- Participate in key testing activities in relation to project and BAU testing requirements, involving end to end and system based testing phases.
- Involvement in undertaking co-ordination and management activities that ensure testing is complete, assist setting up environments, liaising with related IT teams.
- Deployment tasks around use of tools such as SDA, Teamcity, and applying this to application release processes
- Identifying up front testing acceptance criteria around project and BAU requirements
- Strong experience of doing hands on testing activities
- Familiarity with running scripts, SQL, batch tasks via scheduling tool, excel, data comparison tools (e.g. Beyond Compare)
- Familiarity with database environments (e.g. Oracle, Sybase) and financial applications (e.g. Murex, Gloss, Oracle)
- Experience co-ordinating and setting up test environments and instances of technology applications in a test framework
- Extensive experience of preparing test documentation such as test strategies, daily reports, test plans and test completion reports
- Experience in development and configuration work around setting up automated testing tools
- Experience using scheduling tools e.g. AutoSys/ActiveBatch/Ctrl-M
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking and financial products - Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivatives
- Familiarly in engagement with Business Analysts , BRDs, user acceptance criteria and key user stakeholders
- Experience of working with off shore resources / vendors around test executions being used as supporting test analysts
- Experience of supporting enforcement via QA Gates / Reviews on projects of Test Exit and Entry Criteria
- Experience of release management processes, use of source control tools, (e.g. SDA, TeamCity, Jenkins, GIT)
- Exposure to key 3rd Party Banking systems: Murex, Gloss, Oracle, SharePoint, Serena, Dimensions, Team Track, Intellimatch, Sentry, Middleware, Moody's Analytics, Reference Data Systems
- PRINCE2, AGILE, Waterfall, V- Model, RAD, ISEB Testing
- SQL, HPQC, ALM, QTP, Sprinter, Selenium, JIRA, Putty, Confluence
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective QA Test Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.