QA Analyst - Financial Services - London - £57,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a QA Analyst to join their growing IT Team.
- Ensuring project deliverables satisfy business requirements
- Liaising with Development and the Business
- Creating set of test cases from requirements documents
- Development of Test Plans
- Development of Test Scripts
- Execution of Test Scripts
- Production of Execution Reports
- Ensuring that software and quality standards are enforced
- At least 5 years' experience of defining test plans and test cases, and performing test execution
- Extensive SQL experience with the ability to write and execute queries
- Unix experience
- Exposure to financial markets - Equities especially, also Fixed Income
- Commercial experience implementing projects within a financial institution
- Experience of software quality processes
- Experience with QC
- Experience of Test Automation (QTP frameworks, Selenium) is highly desirable
- Experience with tools for Non-Functional Testing (performance, cross browser) is highly desirable
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective QA Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.