QA Lead // Asset Management Firm // Permanent // London
A global asset management firm is seeking a QA Lead to join their London team which is responsible for testing a portfolio of applications across the IT department.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an agile environment to deliver high quality software services, and to produce a test automation strategy for their growing team. There is a strong focus on automation processes, and you will be collaborating with senior stakeholders within the business.
- Produce a test automation strategy to be followed by the testing team
- Be involved in technical design and automated tests within a CI/CD environment
- Deputise for the Test Manager, and be second in command in the QA area
- Design BDD/TDD tests and work closely with the BA team and developers
- Deliver automation tests through API boundaries
- Design and conduct performance testing to ensure the system is able to function at scale
- Strong experience with automation testing practices, and the ability to use a variety of testing tools including selenium webdriver and spec flow
- Experience designing BDD and TDD tests
- Demonstrated ability to assure quality throughout the development lifecycle
- A financial services background is preferable
- Liaise with key stakeholders, and discuss automation processes at a developer level
If interested in applying, please send me an email at or call on 02031894319