A large Investment bank based in Central London are looking for a kdb developer to join their global team, to support the delivery of a Data Exchange platform through the full Software Development Life Cycle, with a focus on FX and financial derivatives.
You'll be involved in the design, development and analytics in this truly encompassing opportunity. As a Senior member of the team, you'll be interacting closely with the resources on the trading floor, gathering requirements and delivering upon these; challenging existing processes to drive improvements across the wider area.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong commercial kdb development and analytical skills
- Understanding of tick architecture
- Agile and TDD methodologies experience
- Experience with n-tier architecture including interface experience
- High pressured, Investment Banking experience
- FX and derivatives knowledge
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global team, offering a challenging environment, working with large scale, high-volume, multi-threaded and highly distributed systems and having the freedom to design this advanced analytical platform.
If you feel you'd be a good fit please apply now by sending your up-to-date CV or click Apply.