Key Words: Python, Micro services, Investment Management, Quant, Derivatives, Indices, FX
A leading asset management firm are looking for a python developer to join their quant technology team delivering ongoing change across their portfolio of projects.
Summary of the role:
This is a new business and technology facing role based around a variety of projects including the implementation of portfolio management tools, research and trading models and data on-boarding.
You will act as the main interface between project stakeholders, QA's and portfolio managers, working to understand their requirements, in addition to creating and executing technical solutions.
This is a hands on development role providing technical oversight for the development team, working closely with the program director to create a prioritised roadmap.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Python application development.
- Micro-service development.
- Investment Management Experience.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Sound Understanding of object orientated principles.
- 2:1 or higher in mathematics, quantitative finance or scientific/ engineering principle
- Knowledge of the multi-asset investment universe (Derivatives, Funds, Indices, FX)
- Knowledge of Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction.
- Cloud technologies (Cloudfoundry)