PSD2 Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Project Manager join the PSD2 programme and to resolve any issues and conflicts relating to the ongoing project. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role developing the project plans to implement PSD2 within scope and budget.
- Knowledge PSD2 regulation is essential
- In depth understanding of SEPA and SEPA instant payment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to challenge at a senior level
- Aware of the general issues and developments within payments and regulatory space
- High attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the BA team to deliver on time and within budget
- Develop and implement governance models throughout the project
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV to: