PSD2 Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 3 months
Day rate: £300 - £400
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
I am looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst who has recently worked on the PSD2 regulation. This position sits within a Regulatory Change portfolio, and it plays a crucial part in the implementation of PSD2 and Secure Customer Authentication regulations. This candidate will directly support the Head of Regulatory Change, playing a key part in the decision making within this project.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Exposure to PSD2 programmes is essential
- Previous experience working to FCA and EBA requirements
- An understanding of Secure Customer Authentication regulation
- Strong Business Analysis experience and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4337 or send your CV to: