Propositions Manager - Financial Services - Surrey
Up to £80,000
Key terms: Propositions Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, Pensions, Workplace Investing, Investment Management
An international investment management company who offer a world-class service to their clients and pride themselves on their client focused drive, delivering innovative solutions and striving for excellence to provide a better future.
Working as a part of a team, you would be responsible for the development of the overall service and product proposition for corporate benefit clients and their employees/members. This is a strategic role, contributing to the development of the Business, working with key stakeholders in to help establish the strategic direction for propositions based on detailed market, competitor and client insights. Acting as the customer voice into service design and digital innovation.
- Ensuring client's short-term and long-term goals are met with specific solutions to help meet these goals based on client insights
- Effectively engages with and partners with the Product, Technology and Digital teams to ensure that the development and delivery of products meet and exceed client expectations
- Oversee the end to end client experience including defining and managing client segments
- Responsible for using insight to define the value proposition
- Engaging with other client facing teams to ensure they have a comprehensive understanding of the client offering
- A detailed understanding of workplace pensions (occupational and personal), retirement product or financial wellness
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the medium to long term savings market
- An understanding of the commercial drivers for pensions business
- Innovative and strategic mind-set
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
What is in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual who would enjoy working in a high-energy, client focused and collaborative environment.