Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that are seeking a Property Fund Accounting Manager to manage a team and deliver on fund accounting, valuation and tax compliance reporting requirements.
As Manager, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the team whilst maintaining an effective control environment and minimising risk. You will take a lead on improving processes and managing a team responsible for fund accounting, valuations and financial control for a portfolio of funds.
- Strong property experience essential
- ACA / CIMA OR ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IRFS Financial Reporting
- Experience of challenging processes and improving processes
- Asset Management / Fund experience would be beneficial
If you would like to find out more information, please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment