Project Technical Lead - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £450
Company and Job Description
A Major Trading commodities Firm is seeking a Project Technical Lead to join their London team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in managing a portfolio of projects across areas such as engineering and construction services, ensuring that the project team delivers on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in effectively coordinating planning and control processes
- Experience managing senior stakeholders across areas such as engineering and construction services
- Previous work in risk analysis and mitigation is essential
- The ability to work under pressure and to manage and motivate large teams
- Previous work in a trading and/or front office environment would be desirable
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel up to 20% of their time in the role
- Ensure that HSE incidents are reported in a timely manner
- Schedule every project within the portfolio and establish targets that will need to be met
- Manage the financial, technical and business requirements to produce strategies for the business
- Ensure that the costs are defined and that the eventual delivery is within budget
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for global exposure and to work in a fast-paced environment across a diversified portfolio of projects.
For more information send your CV to: