Project/Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - £750
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Project/Programme Manager to lead a new project that addresses the findings from the recent regulatory review of the business and to make sure that the very best standards are adhered to. The business is looking for a delivery focused professional who can meet challenging timescales and to lead the identification and development of project objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of complex projects in a very delivery focused environment
- Previous experience across a number of different regulations is essential
- Consultative experience from a change management perspective would be beneficial
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email