One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Project Manager to lead the design and implementation of a new document management and workflow solutions as part of the Transformation team. The person will manage the entire programme from system selection to implementation, deployment and review. Firstly, this will be for the Real Estate business but very likely to be rolled out across the rest of the organisation.
Aims of the programme is to improve data governance and to move away from paper-based processes and facilitate automation.
With a strong delivery focus you will have a project execution background and experience of developing corporate document management and work flow solutions.
To be successful:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Relevant experience in the optimisation and integration of document management and work flow solutions at an enterprise level
- Experience in establishing and administering document management systems and related procedures that allow organisations to capture, store, retrieve, share, archive and destroy electronic records and documents. e.g. SharePoint and Enterprise Content Management systems
- Experience working with work flow tools and implementation of work flow management systems
- Excellent financial services experience including investment management organisations ideally
- Good knowledge of the project life cycle and familiar with development methodologies and approaches including Waterfall and Agile
- Demonstrable process improvement skills