One of my Wealth Management clients is looking for a new permanent Project Manager to support them with a number of business change initiatives across the entire business. Projects can range from new Target Operating Model designs, client on boarding changes to new wealth product launches. As a result they are looking for an experienced Project Manager with end to end project management experience.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the end to end planning and management of projects whilst following the standard change management framework. Working in a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts you will be responsible for delivering business change initiatives which align to the business strategy and long term business goals and ensuring there is a robust project plan.
To be successful you must have the following experience:
- Strong Project Management skills from a Wealth Manager or Private Bank, alternatively an Asset Management firm
- End to end project delivery experience#
- Business case development
- Front to Back process understanding
- Agile and Waterfall project delivery experience