Project Manager/Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
£60,000 - £75,000
A leading international fund manager are looking for a Senior Change Delivery Manager to join their Global Distributions Operations team focusing on the delivery of large scale projects.
This role provides an opportunity for the prospective candidate to add value to the corporation from day one. This involves undertaking the responsibility of successfully implementing business change initiatives that impact the Global Distribution Operations team. This will be an exciting opportunity to lead projects from the off-set, the successful candidate will integrate with business stakeholders across the UK and Dublin at all levels. They will also have ownership of individual change projects within the Business Change and Automation portfolio.
- Ownership of individual change projects
- Engagement with senior stakeholders to understand, analyse and document business requirements
- Representation of stakeholder views and requirements for broader project teams
- Engagement with business representatives and the Technology team on systems implementation initiatives
- Raising and resolving any issues impacting the successful delivery of projects or operating environments
- Liaising with project managers to coordinate activities and resolve issues
- Demonstrable project management and business analysis skills
- Experience working within the Asset Management or Transfer agency environment
- Experience of designing TOMs
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders
- Good understanding of UK Fund distribution market
- Experience in a UK Retail Platform Operations or Transfer Agency environment