A Global Investment Manager are currently searching for a Project Manager for their Workplace Investing area of the business, with focus on project managing and implementing an arrangement for a pension scheme. The team will be the single point of contact for the designated client during the project, supporting queries on change management.
- Design of the project plan and the agreed deliverables with teams both internally and externally. Internal teams include client facing teams and back office operations e.g. banking
- Effective management of the client by keeping clear and on time communications about any change of procedure
- Work with technology teams to identify and implement any system enhancements that may be needed for the scheme
- Educated to degree level with a good understanding of savings and investments products including: ISAs, SIPPs and Pensions
- Defined contributions/ Final salary operations administration and implementation experience
- PRINCE 2 or Agile Practitioner qualifications
If this role is of interest, please email your CV to Charlie.email@example.com