Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£550 - 600 per Day
A global leader in financial services, this institution operates across commercial banking, securities and asset management. Originating in Asia, this group has now expanded to operate across 7 continents and 50 countries.
This role will be responsible for the implementation of various infrastructure projects across this client. The successful candidate will manage the delivery of the infrastructure portion of this portfolio of projects ensuring that this is done to the agreed scope, cost and timescale.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Proven record of delivery as a project manager
- Experience working within infrastructure projects previously
- Knowledge of networks and familiarity with routing and firewalls
- Past experience of working within data centres
- Experience of dealing with budgets and large scale projects
- Dealt with budgets and external vendors
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution on an exciting infrastructure project. The successful candidate will have exposure to various different functions in the business, enacting a hybrid role.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at