Project Manager - GDPR - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
You will be working within the Investment Bank Strategic and Regulatory Change Team which is responsible for large strategic regulatory change programmes across the bank. You will be joining the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) programme, which is part of the Bank's large regulatory book of work. You will be delivering your projects against commitments that were made to the Regulator.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong Finance Background
- Experience responding to regulators
- Translate the designed business strategy into an executed programme - this will include maintenance of project plans
- Strong communication skills - the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Fulfil program governance requirements
- Facilitate workshops and chair working groups with senior attendees
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation in a central location
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: