Project Manager - FinTech Startup
£70,000 - £90,000
A cutting edge FinTech business using state of the art technology to analyse and process data that is used to improve decision making within financial services.
Working with both the FinTech and their clients, this role has strong elements of client engagement while also requiring the successful candidate to have a strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence. This position will be responsible for the successful integration of the product into clients while also liaising with the internal business to further enhance their offering.
This role is ideal for somebody who has a few years working closely with AI and wants to fast track their progression quickly while working in a fast paced, new environment.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong experience within digital transformations/technical implementation
- 3-5 years experience working within financial services
- Project Management experience preferable
- Strong stakeholder engagement - preference for experience in client facing role
- Adaptable - ability to perform multiple functions in a rapidly start up FinTech
What's in it for you?
This is an incredible opportunity to join an exciting new business in it's early stages. The successful candidate will gain great exposure in a cutting edge field while also helping to push forward the business into new fields. This opportunity has a competitive salary with equity options to become a part of this start up.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at