Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £575 - £675
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role sits within the Capital Markets portfolio of the business. The successful candidate will support projects to raise capital efficiently, whilst also providing increased visibility with a wide group of customers and investors. The business needs a skilled Project Manager to facilitate active and efficient trading through their high performance platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience within Capital Markets i.e. shares, bonds and investments is essential
- Proven experience in managing complex projects in a very delivery focused environment
- Consultative experience from a change management perspective would be beneficial
- Experience working in large financial services organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Manage all project deliverables to budget and resource
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email