Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Project Manager to play a key role in the implementation a Collateral Management System. It sits centrally in the Front Office Technology team and provides global exposure in a rapidly growing area within the bank.
- Previous experience implementing Collateral Management Systems is essential
- The ability to work across multiple teams and liaise with global stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Excellent IT and business stakeholder management skills
- The ability to understand Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Gathering requirements through communicating with business and IT departments
- Deliver key technology projects globally and ensuring that every aspect of project governance is adhered to
- Supporting the delivery of the overall project, in particular production of test plans/scripts.
- Reporting progress and issues.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV