Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £70,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an innovative and growing team who are fundamental to the business. You will report to the Head of Project Management and focus on delivering IT projects in response to regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget to meet business objectives.
- Lead the project across the full project life cycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Management of solution deliveries
- Experience on managing projects within Financial Services.
- Previous experience working on IT projects
- Full SDLC
- Experience of working with a number of stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: