Project Manager- Investment Banking - London
£600 - £650 per day
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Operating across EMEA, this project manager will have a varied role working cross-function and cross discipline on multiple simultaneous initiatives. The successful candidate will be running the methodology and governance of a trade project within the Bank.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- End-to-end Project Management Experience with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong, business relationships
- Experience liaising with stakeholders internationally is essential
- Previous experience running regulatory and trade projects
- The ability to work with finance, operations, technology and trade products teams
- Clarity and Microsoft project knowledge is a must
- Strong investment banking background
- The ability to work closely with financial controllers
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at