Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£45,000 - £50,000
A leading Financial Services institution based in the city are looking for a Project Manager to join their Solutions Programme Management Office with the goal of providing optimal delivery of projects. As a Project Manager you will play a vital role in ensuring the overall success of the project by generating project documentation and ensuring communication is effectively managed.
- Work with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop project documentation from inception to delivery.
- Provide key data to the Programme Manager for input into portfolio reporting
- Assist in project meetings including ensuring key stakeholder attendance and accountability
- Aggregate project risks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Track project milestones and budgets
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- Financial Services experience required
- Operational and Regulatory experience is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.