Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£650 per day
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Sitting in the Group Programme Management team in the COO department, you will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of product releases. You will be working closely with key stakeholder across the business and technology areas, creating action plans and managing all the streams of work that fall under your umbrella
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Hands on experience of warehouse and trade/transaction data projects (ideally with some transaction reporting experience
- Experience in full ownership of project delivery through all stages of the lifecycle
- Work closely with stakeholders - prioritise work requests and oversee the implementation of these, steering these stakeholders where necessary
- Manage resources, allocating them to the right areas in order to deliver
- Identify and engage resources where require, placing them in the right places in order to deliver on business objectives
- Define and implement a Project Plan, identify related risks and issues an managing all activities in line with this
- Have an oversight of technology deliverables regarding change requests
- Proficiency with technological trading systems
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset, with ownership of full lifecycle of vital projects.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: